Chris O.T.

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:31:50 UTC 2016

I have been told this site is rude and nasty, my Young Daughter confirmed
it.
If it offends anyone, I am Truly sorry.
I just don't think that way, I did not see any hidden messages.
I took it to mean unplug someone who is harming Canadians.
All I saw was,. "People in Canada are needlessly going Hungry already!, so
lets increase taxes ??
Sign a petition to stop another tax increase".
I still think increasing taxes is a mistake.