Linux in TV devices (David Parker)

George R bcz.itmatters at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:45:56 UTC 2015

Ah but the original poster at ubuntu.quebec did write, "confirme avec le
technicien que leur terminal etait produit par Cisco et que l'os de
l'appareil etait linux". In other words, that the OS was Linux. But I
think one can excuse the slight error in Andy's translation. The point
was/is that millions of folk are using Linux without knowing it. Not at
all news, but still always interesting when one spots Tux popping up in
places otherwise unexpected by the general public.