Ubuntu

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:56:38 UTC 2015

Hi Steve, I do the upgrades the usual way through the software manager and
the warnings I get during the files unpacking process say that I should use
a command that is (way too long to get down) to temporarily fix the
problem, the speed at which this going there is no way I could do that,
besides I don't know how!

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:42 AM, Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb at canonical.com