bluetooth

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:32:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, I play music most of the time through my wireless speakers,all
day, and since I installed Linux Mint alongside of Ubuntu on this machine,
the bluetooth wont work with Ubuntu but ok with Mint.They are two seperate
OS I either boot to one or the other, so I don't understand why it quit in
Ubuntu.Am I wrong in this understanding or is there something common to
both.Maybe some kind soul could enlighten me,it's not terribly important as
it works on one of them, but some day I will have to upgrade Mint.. and
then,who knows.  Thanks.