Removal from list

Kodiak1215 . ericricardo.15 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:53:43 UTC 2015

Thank you for let me be here and learn more about ubuntu (aka linux).

My name is Eric Aguilera, living here in Toronto, but I never imagined me to
learn from others who have much experience with this operating system. This
is fantastic

My grandmother taught me something that has helped me all my life,
"knowledge is not owned, teachers only share what they know, teach others
and never stop learning".  The thirst for learning is great.

Thanks to all members of this site. Bless