question again

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:20:58 UTC 2015

Merci pour les conseils et l'information Mathieu, you are right and I guess
I really don't need this service,but I wanted to see what it looked
like.They advertised it OK with Linux, but I'm learning that this is not
always the truth.I am in contact with techs in their support section and
they say it's been tried with ubuntu 13.10 but when I ask about 14.04 there
is silence.By the way, this am, they want me to move the tar. file to
/Downloads/etc and using right click and "move to" it does not work.There
already is the anonymizer_universal_openvpn file there, but cant move the
tar. to the same directory.Merci encore.