question again

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:05:12 UTC 2015

but before that step I'm supposed to open the file, thus :
*Running the OpenVPN client with the downloaded client config file**:*
 Usually, the easiest way to install an OpenVPN client is to use the
*--config* argument to specify the location of the downloaded client config
file:

*openvpn --config client.ovpn*