I'm stuck again

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:49:49 UTC 2015

Ok Steve, here is what I have: raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~$
find ~/Downloads -name \*.tar.gz
/home/raymond/Downloads/installer_linux.tar.gz
/home/raymond/Downloads/installer_linux.tar.gz/installer_linux.tar.gz
/home/raymond/Downloads/install_flash_player_11_linux.x86_64.tar.gz
/home/raymond/Downloads/install_flash_player_11_linux.x86_64(1).tar.gz
raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~$

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:33 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com