I'm stuck again

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:26:05 UTC 2015

This is what I have:  raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~$ cd
Downloads
raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~/Downloads$ tar xvzf
installer_linux.tar.gz
tar (child): installer_linux.tar.gz: Cannot read: Is a directory
tar (child): At beginning of tape, quitting now
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 2
raymond at raymond-HP-Pavilion-TS-15-Notebook-PC:~/Downloads$