Joint meeting for TorontoCrypto, LibrePlanet Ontario and Ubuntu Canada?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Sep 7 19:11:48 UTC 2014

Hi all: A spot of bad news - It seems Alio Lounge isn't open for
Afternoon Tea on a Saturday.

As an alternate, how about Yueh Tung, just across the street, upstairs
at 126 Elizabeth Street?  Spacious, and they ARE open for Afternoon Tea.

*What* : Afternoon Tea
*When* : Saturday, 13 September 2014 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
*Where* : Yueh Tung, 126 Elizabeth Street, Toronto, Ontario
*Website* : http://yuehtungrestaurant.com/
*Map* : http://osm.org/go/ZX6BtDPG?m=
*Register* : http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2883/detail/

If anyone has another preference, let us know!

- --Bob.

*Website:* http://kwlug.org/sfd