netflix

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:13:35 UTC 2014

I've never seen Clone Wars, believe it or not...  been meaning to...

Khalid got me started on putting up an antenna, which is taking me much
longer than I planned thanks to the wet weather and other excuses...

Ultimately I want to run network cables from my downstairs router up to the
living room TV for streaming movies from my server, and possibly Netflix.
If I can get my daughter to date a skinny guy I'll send him up into the
attic to run a line to the bedroom as well and put in either a newer TV
with ethernet capabilities or some sort of set-top box as Khalid patiently
explained to me a few weeks ago.

So once living room TV is on the network I'll do a trial run of Netflix.
The TV has Netflix built in, but I'm not sure if it's able to pull from the
Canadian NF or not.