netflix

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:26:08 UTC 2014

I'll tell you LP it's pretty darn hard to not be with these big telcos,
they control everything, if I use the local provider here, I'm still really
on Bell heavy route, the local offers 35GB for around $40/m but I'm not
sure if I want to try VOIP with them.A lot of people around here are on
cell only, they have scrapped their L/L but the rates are about the same as
the L/L.It seems to be all the same cup of tea.