webcam

Doug Penner darwinsurvivor at gmail.com
Sun May 11 03:55:45 UTC 2014

Does the webcam work in the native video applications (such as cheese)? If
so, it probably isn't a driver issue. Since skype is proprietary, unless
someone has had a similar issue in the past and been able to resolve it,
you'll probably have better luck contacting Skype. If you do, make sure to
tell them that the webcam works with other software (so they don't give
you the run-around).

~Doug