Dual Boot 14.04 and 8.1

William Frick frickwg at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:37:53 UTC 2014

Not sure what VHD is and what Electronic Fuel Injection has to do with it
.... When time permits I'll work on the boot sequence, but work, 3D
printing, roof replacement and restoring my 26 year old Chevy stepside tack
priority right now.  Haven't checked every hardware feature but the
touchscreen, touchpad, AV etc... are all working from the start.  FreeCad
works too but haven't tried the daily PPA yet.