interesting article about uneasiness with Ubuntu/Canonical

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:33:11 UTC 2014

Hi Svetlana,
Short answer, No
Some are Not Listening to the entire community, I do not think a middle man
would make a difference when a persons mind is made up.
"I am Not trying to start a flame war"
I say it like I see it and sometimes that gets people wound up.
The articles Bob posted explain how,.. "I believe most people see it"
Personally I see Ubuntu as possibly the next Microsoft.
And the closer that comes to happening you might start to see more people
abandoning Ubuntu.
I am on a Linux Development team in Australia and have been thinking of
switching to Debian 7 base.
Chris.