Microsoft and interoperability with Linux

Colin McCubbin colinmcc at direct.ca
Sun Mar 2 00:17:02 UTC 2014

Fine...

Please remove me from the list. I personally thought Stephen's comment
(actually an attack on the original poster)  was infantile and uncalled
for, I'm surprised you feel it was adult.

I have great respect for what Mark Shuttleworth and Canonical have
achieved in past years, bringing GNU/Linux to the attention of the
masses, although I have for several years been recommending Mint and
using Mint myself. Only my wife's laptop still runs Ubuntu.

And, in passing, thanks to members of this group whose posts I have read
with interest over the past years.

Colin