Voip

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:52:09 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:37 PM, David M. Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>wrote:

> from all you die hard insecure linux users,

Watch your tone, David.

On this list, we agree to abide by the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct

   - Be respectful

   Disagreement is no excuse for poor manners. We work together to resolve
   conflict, assume good intentions and do our best to act in an empathic
   fashion. We don't allow frustration to turn into a personal attack. A
   community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive
   one.

If you're unable to do so, I'll have to ask you to leave.