Question

Piero Fornoni pierofor at outlook.com
Sun Feb 23 17:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi

Since years at least 10 years I use Skype , with  a

                        Unlimited World, C$13.99 per month

                            Unlimited World

                            Includes USA, UK, China and over 60 other countries; excluding Colombian rural areas - LEX.

                                http://www.skype.com/en/rates/#scom

Now in many countries it is possible to have  a Skype number , see list below , but not in Canada. A way to reduce the Canadian phone bills is to make it possible to have a Skype number to receive phone calls using Skype numbers.

Skype service is excellent .

Skype Numbers are available in the following countries/regions:
Australia

Brazil

Chile

DenmarkEstonia

Finland

France

Germany

Hong Kong

HungaryIreland

Japan *

KoreaRepublic of Malta

MexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandPolandRomaniaSouth AfricaSweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom

USA