non-profit organizations

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:38:47 UTC 2014

Found the app

 *Ofris (Deepfreeze for Linux)*

Ofris is the free "deepfreeze" for Linux - it is a program that restores
your computer to your initial setting, no matter what is done to it!

For the program to be run, it needs to be downloaded. First access
terminal: click applications -> accessories -> terminal is at the end of
the list.

Then type in the following:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tldm217/tahutek.net

then type in

sudo apt-get update

then

sudo apt-get install ofris-en

Afterwards, type in

ofris-en

Then ofris will be running in the terminal box. Make your selection (I
would suggest creating another user first such as "student" and applying
ofris from the administrator. Please note only the admin. can run ofris
from terminal, not another user). Watch the video on how to run.

Chris.