bluetooth adapters

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:05:53 UTC 2014

Perhaps "political" is even more appropriate this week given Munich's
situation where Microsoft is suddenly announcing that they are moving their
German offices to Munich, and at the same time the Munich city council is
considering reversing their move to Linux from MS.  Don't tell me that
there wasn't some "politics" behind that "technical" decision!

Oh well, we still soldier on...