bluetooth adapters

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:28:30 UTC 2014

When I needed to buy a new video card, I went to Canada Computers, found
what they were selling, then went to each card's driver download page and
watched to see if Linux was an option.  In my case, Zotac was the clear
winner because it had all sorts of Linux options available.

Perhaps the same will work for your bluetooth adapters?  Go right to the
manufacturer's Support/Driver download page for each brand and see what OSs
are supported there?