Windows 8.1 & Ubuntu

Lawrence Houston ubuntu at greenfield.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 18 23:45:19 UTC 2014

Tek:

I had Issues with EFI/Secure Boot when installing Ubuntu 12.04.4 along
side Windows 8.1 (which Boot-Repair could NOT resolve to my
"Satisfaction"), hence I went with OpenSUSE 13.1 (which just "Worked" out
of the Box) on my ASUS Desktop.  Although with Ubuntu 14.04 just being
released, I can NOT tell you whether its EFI/Secure Boot Support has
"Improved"???

Lawrence Houston  --  (ubuntu at greenfield.dyndns.org)