[Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Ubuntu Release Hour on Thursday 17 April?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Apr 12 04:21:47 UTC 2014

OK, we're on!

*What*: KW Ubuntu Release Hour
*When*: Thursday, 17 April 2014 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Egg Roll King Restaurant, 85 Courtland Avenue East, Kitchener
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwSzXf?m=&way=195517589
*Online*: Video Chat URL to be announced
*Register*: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2773/detail

This is a relaxed, low-key event. Drop in for an hour, or stay the
entire time. Up to you. Tony has lots of egg rolls, so there's no hurry.

Toronto is having their Trusty Tahr Release Party at the same time, so
we're going to try to set up a Google Hangout to catch them in the
act. Maybe we'll be joined by other Release Parties in progress across
Canada!

*What*: Toronto Trusty Tahr Release Party
*When*: Thursday, 17 April 2014 from 8:00pm to 1:00am
*Where*: Alio Lounge, 108 Dundas Street West, Toronto
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZX6BtMGY?m=&node=1113718580
*Online*: Video Chat URL to be announced
*Register*: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2701/detail

Michael Kaulbach (genii) promises free cupcakes if you decorate your
own, and a bottomless cup of coffee[1].

- --Bob.

[1] http://kaulbach.torfree.net/~mike/timmies.jpg