photos

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:31:46 UTC 2013

Pressing Prt Sc will capture the entire screen.

Pressing the Alt +  Prt Sc will capture the currently selected window.

Screenshot file is automatically saved in the Pictures folder of the user.

In GNOME and KDE desktop environments, print screen behaviour is similar to
that of Microsoft Windows by default.

Some history and background can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Print_screen