photos

Raymond House raymondh40 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:35:59 UTC 2013

Thank you all for your solutions to the PPS photo attachment problem.The
only one that works for me when I download the attachment is with Gimp and
it's time delay, but it has a problem too as some Gimp panels are
superimposed on the pic. I don't have the know how to use other more
complicated proposed solutions.As I mentioned before in order to get all
the pics I can't use google view, I must download the attachment and when I
do this the pictures occupy all the screen and I loose the launcher, so I
can't do anything to grab the pics.Nothing then, can be done with the mouse
either. I appreciate all your inputs.
Thanks