Ubuntu Hour Guelph

Verdi R-D verdi at azend.org
Wed Sep 11 23:26:42 UTC 2013

Hellooo!

Just wanted to let you know the Guelph Ubuntu will be held this month
on Friday,
September 27, 2013 at the Pennywhistle Pub from 7 until 8 or whenever you
feel like going.

Also, if you're in the southern Ontario area, I suggest you check out the
Ubuntu Guelph oriented mailing list. It's available from Launchpad at
ubuntu-ca-guelph at lists.launchpad.net . We also have an IRC channel set up
at #ubuntu-ca-guelph .

Continuing from last month, I plan on sending out an email with a link to
the survey I designed for last meeting so that everyone can fill it out
once I figure out how to make a Google Apps for free
form publicly accessible.

Thanks,
Verdi