Understanding people

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:03:28 UTC 2013

David, this list can help you with your computer problems *so long as* they
are Ubuntu problems.  I can't help with problems with operating systems I
don't run.

And I'm not on this list primarily to provide free tech support.  I'm here
hoping to build a community of Ubuntu users.  Who are, yes, friendly,
welcoming and helpful, but who generally aren't here to provide free tech
support either.

Darcy.