How to convert pdf back to libre office?

Colin McCubbin colinmcc at direct.ca
Mon Sep 2 04:17:59 UTC 2013

Wow, David,

How did I talk down to you? I suggested that you made copies of stuff
before converting it. I'm actually older than you and started writing
assembler for Control Data when you, if you are 60 were probably still
in School, and device drivers for CP/M in the UK before Garry (or, some
say his wife) had a falling out with IBM and Bill stepped in, thus
Windows appeared..  My advice that you should make copies was based on
making many, many screw ups myself and was intended to be helpful.

I also pointed you at a service that would take your .pdf and convert
back to a .doc.   Wasn't that what you wanted to do?

If your infantile response was intended to reinforce your observation "I
am 60 yrs old and getting a bit senile already." you sure did a good job
of emphasizing that!

So, again, my advice is 1. Back up before converting. 2. After failing
to do so, take 10 seconds on Google to find a way to convert back, don't
blame FOS software, simply go pay a high price and buy some bug ridden
windoze stuff, it apparently makes you feel better to know that their
bugs are 'features'...

Colin
(With apologies to others on this list, I really thought I was helping
this guy..)