How to convert pdf back to libre office?

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Mon Sep 2 02:46:41 UTC 2013

Colin,

Any product is only as good as it's service.

I tried to use Ubuntu for a few months and I had too many problems and too poor service.

Sometimes it takes days or weeks to get a reply.

And often with a sarcarstic   "attitude", often talking down to me, like you are.

Very, very  unprofessional.

No people skills.

Poor communication skills.

No customer service skills.

Very low calibre.

More like:  "Pool room-  bar attitude"

Pretty much "smart ass"  talk.

Very much unrefined- rogue  people.

Very low on the scale of intellectual and professional development.

Not everyone, but most.

Bob in KW and a guy in Calgary  stand above the crowd.

And often I get an answer in "computer speak" , which a person has to have  a degree in computer science or something equivalent  to understand.

I am 60 yrs old and getting a bit senile already.

If a person is a "geek"  then I can see the good in Ubuntu.

But Ubuntu is not user friendly for non geeks  or old foggies.

So I switched back to Windows.

I use Rogers telecom Techxpert for $10  per months.  If I have any problem,  I click on "chat with a Techxpert" on my desk top screen icon and they come on line in minutes and and I get the problem solved quickly  and with very good attitudes.

Rogers is a major IP - phone and cable tv  provider  in Ontario.

 They will bend over backwards to help with just about anything on the computer or on line.

And as soon as I am done, I get a "customer satisfaction"  questionaire, where I evaluate the service I got and send it to them.

All true professionals and respectable companies and people who want to be the best,  use customer satisfaction questionnaires now.

Professionals know that critics are their best teachers.

Rogers  will not help with Ubuntu.

I am using "Ubuntu list"  because Libre is a Linux product.

I was on the Libre page and I can't make head or tail from it.

Thanks for the rest of your information.

Will give a shot tomorrow.  Too late tonight.

Thanks,

David