Fwd: Change of venue for Ubuntu Hour (Friday, 11 Oct 2013)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Oct 11 00:25:17 UTC 2013

Charles McColm (@chaslinux) writes:

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:28:00 -0400
From: 	Charles M <chaslinux at gmail.com>
To: 	KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
Subject: 	[kwlug-disc] Change of venue for Ubuntu Hour (Tomorrow)

Hi everyone! At the last KWLUG list we announced the informal Ubuntu
Hour would be tomorrow (Friday between 6-8pm) at Egg Roll King.

Unfortunately Egg Roll King is booked solid and Tony, our usual host,
can't get us in because the whole restaurant is booked  for a party.

So we are going to meet at Williams Fresh Cafe in downtown Kitchener
(near the City Hall) instead. Maria and I will be there for 6pm, hope to
see you there.