program problem

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:57:50 UTC 2013

Hi Raymond.

The website isn't looking for your system password.  It's looking for your
Launchpad/Ubuntu One password.

If you have one of those and forgot it, just go here and follow the
instructions to reset it: https://login.launchpad.net/+forgot_password

If you don't have an account, you can create one here:
https://login.launchpad.net/+forgot_password

Darcy.