Ubuntu Hour tonite; Guelph Raring Ringtail Release next week

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Fri May 3 20:49:00 UTC 2013

Oh, boy.

First time I hear of it.

I have a prior commitment.

David

Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 15:25:24 -0400
From: bjonkman at sobac.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com; ubuntu-waterloo-region at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Ubuntu Hour tonite; Guelph Raring Ringtail Release next week

Hello Everybodeee!  Just a quick reminder that Ubuntu Hour Kitchener
tonight is at 7:00pm in the Williams Fresh Cafe on 340 Fairway Road
(map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwi4mA?m )  You can register at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2387-ubuntu-hour-kitchener/

And also, Verdi R-D  (@azend) is hosting a Raring Ringtail Release Party
next Friday, 10 May 2013 at 7:00pm at the Diyode Maker Space, 71-B
Wyndham Street (map: http://osm.org/go/ZXn_USIO?m ) Registration is
appreciated!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2393-guelph-raring-ringtail-release-party/

Also, there are some pictures of the KW Ringtail Release Party at
http://pix.ie/ubuntuca/album/464470/detailed

If anyone has pics of the Toronto Release Party let me know, and I'll
add them to Pix.ie (which is supposed to show current pictures on the
Ubuntu LoCo Teams site, but that appears to be broken).

And, in case folks haven't heard yet, the Ubuntu-ca team has been
re-approved for another two years!

Finally, there are rumours of a Debian Wheezy Release Party at the KWLUG
meeting next Monday, 6 May 2013.  For details you can visit
http://kwlug.org/

--Bob.