IRC meeting Thursday, 28 March; Ubuntu Hour Waterloo too

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Mar 27 22:37:17 UTC 2013

Hello Everybodeee!  Tomorrow brings another Ubuntu Canada IRC meeting[1]
at 7:00pm EDT (4:00pm PDT; 8:30 NDT) in irc://irc.ubuntu.com/#ubuntu-ca
It would be great if you can register for the LoCo Event.

The big thing on the agenda[2] is the Ubuntu-ca ReApproval2012
Request[3] to the LoCo Council.  The LoCo Council did not have a meeting
in March; their next meeting is on 16 April at 4:00pm EDT. We need to
enter our ReApproval request on their agenda[4] 24 hours before the
meeting, and someone from Ubuntu-ca needs to attend that meeting.
Unfortunately, I'm not available on 16 April (about the only time that
week that I'm not; blame Murphy). Can anyone else log into the Ubuntu
meeting channel to represent Ubuntu-ca? irc://irc.ubuntu.com/#ubuntu-meeting

I'll be at the Almadina Restaurant in Waterloo for the IRC meeting,
which becomes the Waterloo Ubuntu Hour[5] right afterwards.  It would be
great if you can register for that LoCo Event too. Hope to see you there!

--Bob.

[1] LoCo Event IRC Meeting:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2276/detail/

[2] Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2013-03-28

[3] ReApproval2012:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/ReApprovalApplication2012

[4] LoCo Council Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/Agenda

[5] LoCo Event Ubuntu Hour:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2266-ubuntu-hour-waterloo/

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413