Libre

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Thu Jul 25 02:50:35 UTC 2013

LP

My libre files on Ubuntu all got lost forever when my Ubuntu fried a few weeks ago.

So I am using Libre on windows.

I should of said that first time.

My bad.

My experience level is on the low end.

David

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:32:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Libre
From: linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com

The Best place to look is in your "Home" folder sometimes on the desktop.
That will show you all your folders.
What Ubuntu are you using ?

What desktop?
Gnome, Mate, Top left of your screen "Places", "Home Folder"
Or, Left side Dash, Files, Home folder.
Be careful do not delete anything in "Files"

Mint bottom left like windows "Home Folder or what ever name you are using.

Or they could be in the "Trash"

I am sorry I don't know what your experience level is.