First Ubuntu Hour - Guelph

Verdi R-D verdi at azend.org
Fri Jul 19 03:50:13 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

I'll be hosting an Ubuntu Hour on July 25th, 2013 at the Pennywhistle Pub
in downtown Guelph. The Ubuntu Hour will start at 8PM just after the Ubuntu
Canada Meeting before. Come out and fill your tummy with curry as we go and
talk about Ubuntu, anything related, or whatever strikes our fancy.

Food will be provided by the venue.  Please contact them if you have any
dietary concerns or other issues that need to be resolved.

The Ubuntu Canada meeting will be held the hour before. I plan to be there
when the meeting starts so that I don't miss anything and everyone is free
to join me.

See you there!

http://www.pennywhistlepub.com/