Webmail?

Michael Stathers m_stathers at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:47:51 UTC 2013

You can use roundcube and squirrelmail with any imap and smtp servers.

I don't know about Yahoo, but you could use these with gmail or hotmail.

The better question, what does this have to do with Ubuntu?

Connected by Motorola

"David M. Pelly" <david.pelly at hotmail.ca> wrote:

I guess that won't work for me.

Thanks anyways.

Anyone else have any good suggestions  for good webmail alternatives to gmail, yahoo, and hotmail?

Please let me know.

David