IRC Meeting for Ubuntu-ca and Ubuntu Global Jam Hour in KW

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Feb 28 07:58:08 UTC 2013

Hello Everybodeee! Just a quick reminder that Thursday evening
(tonight!), 28 February 2013 at 8:30pm NST, 8:00pm AST, 7:00pm EST,
6:00pm CST, 5:00pm MST, 4:00pm PST we're having our monthly IRC
meeting.  Point your IRC software to irc://irc.ubuntu.ca/#ubuntu-ca or
join us with a Web browser at
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ca

There's an agenda at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2013-02-28

It would be great if you could register at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2192/detail/

And for anyone jet-skiing through the Kitchener-Waterloo area, we're
having an Ubuntu Global Jam Dinner and Ubuntu Hour at Egg Roll King on
Friday, 1 March starting at 6:00pm.  Please do register at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2224/detail/ so I can make the
correct-sized reservation with Tony (I'm already a day late (and a
dollar short)).

See you online or at ERK!

--Bob.

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413