google earth

Doug Penner darwinsurvivor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:12:20 UTC 2013

There are many non-free applications in the software center already (such
as the humble buddy). It's probably some political thing between Canonical
and Google or Google simply hasn't submitted it to the packaging teams.

One could also argue that vetoing free software deprives users of their
freedom to install non-free software.

~Doug