google earth

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sun Feb 24 22:20:01 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-02-23 at 07:48 -0500, raymond house wrote:
> Hi, anybody know why Ubuntu software centre will not install google earth?
> It's not available through the centre either.  Thanks

Raymond, Ubuntu is dedicated to the promotion of free software. I don't
think it is ethical to be promoting non-free software. This deprives
people of their freedom here and divides them - precisely the opposite
of the rationale behind the LoCos in the first place.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred