Fwd: We're Going to Jam! Ubuntu On Air This Friday

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Feb 22 01:40:57 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:59:27 -0800
From: 	Randall Ross <randall at ubuntu.com>
Subject: 	We're Going to Jam! Ubuntu On Air This Friday

Hi LoCo Teams!

A special episode of "Ubuntu on Air" entitled "We're Going to Jam!" will
be presented lothis Friday Feb 22nd 2013 at 20:00UTC. (Time conversion
is here: http://ur1.ca/cvbn5 )

During this session, I will be fielding your questions about the "Ubuntu
Global Jam", as well as providing tips & tricks for hosting (or being
part of) a successful event.  I will be joined by guests who have
organized Jams and will reveal their secrets. We'll talk about ideas for
Jams, including Ubuntu Phone and Ubuntu Tablet.

I hope you'll watch and participate too! The session will be online at
http://ubuntuonair.com.

Thanks and "see" you soon!

(Please forward this message to anyone you feel would be interested and
out to your social nets too...)

Cheers,
Randall

--