Question

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Fri Feb 1 14:35:45 UTC 2013

Lately,  my ubuntu  has been powering out for me.

First  it was immediately after starting it up in the morning.

It would be slow to start,  then  slow to get going after starting.

Then it would power  down, like stalling  and the screen light would get dim.

Sometimes the motors in the computer would seem like they want to stall  under heavy load.

Some times the motors would seem like they want to stall under heavy load and sometimes not.

Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it?

David