One Libre problem found...

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Sun Aug 25 22:53:30 UTC 2013

Thanks Bob.

David

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:05:07 -0400
From: bjonkman at sobac.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: One Libre problem found...

David Pelly wrote:
> Can the persons responsible for this please look into it to see what
> is wrong and fix it?

Sadly, I don't think the LibreOffice developers are on the Ubuntu-ca
list, so it's unlikely your appeal will be heard. To report a bug or
request a new feature, create a ticket on the LibreOffice bug submission
site: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

But before you do that, make sure you're running the latest production
version of LibreOffice. It's very possible that the problem you describe
has already been fixed. Remember that the Ubuntu software repositories
may be a bit behind the official product release. To ensure you're
running the latest production release follow the instructions on
https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/libreoffice-4-1

You can also subscribe to one of the LibreOffice mailing lists:

The main support list is pretty high-volume, but it's populated by
people specializing in LibreOffice; it's far more likely you'll find
LibreOffice developers on that list than here.

--Bob.