One Libre problem found...

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Wed Aug 21 18:02:58 UTC 2013

I think I found at least one reason why Libre is giving me problems.

There seems to be a hole or incomplete format in the upper left hand corner of the basic document format platform.

So when I am working and scrolling,  text goes in there and gets stuck and won't easily come out.

I also don't see the usual   corner symbols there.

There is one corner symbol on the right side, but not on the left.

This problem causes a lot of frustration.

Can the persons responsible for this please look into it to see what is wrong and fix it?

Thanks,

David