Thunderbird mail

Doug Penner darwinsurvivor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 13:51:56 UTC 2013

There are many reasons to use Thunderbird (or any other remote client for
that matter)

- Faster (more responsive)
- Multiple accounts in 1 interface
- Better searching (yes, it IS better than gmail's!)
- Supports PGP with a simple addons
- Did I mention addons?!?
- Multiple window/tab support
- Better and configurable shortcuts
- More settings that can be changed
- Multiple signature/identity support
- Works better over slow connections (ONLY the email goes over the network)
- Respects your computers theme/layout (high-contrast, etc)
- Proper import/export and email saving functions
- Inline attachment viewing (just keep scrolling...)
- WAY more themes to chose from

That's my 2 minute top-of-my-head list, I'm sure I've missed a lot of
them.