Torrent

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:31:21 UTC 2013

I think I may have made a mistake.

I saw what appeared to be a probe of my Torrent machine 1 second on & off
for 10-50 seconds.
When I traced it with my Laptop, it said China some type of office.

I saw a huge amount of inbound traffic on Etherape much much more than
usual all trying to connect to my Fedora Laptop not the Torrent machine.

So I ran an intense scan with Zenmap on the China address.
The traffic dropped back to normal after about 2-3 minutes

All the spam checkers say it is not listed.
http://www.stopforumspam.com/search

Sorry to be so vague.
I am just now trying to learn the security side of things.
http://en.utrace.de/ip-address/1.80.125.212
http://iplocationtools.com/1.80.125.212.html

Thanks
Chris.