Thoughts on advertisements in Ubuntu 12.10

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:03:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM, James <james2432 at gmail.com> wrote:
> im not saying this applies to everyone but for those with a slow internet
> connection it adds on to the time it takes to load results when you might
> not even want it.

Indeed it would. And even with "fast" internet; I'm often on 3G or a
random wifi connection; I'd very much rather if this could be turned
on and off easily; search over and over again for "Terminal" on 3G
could get costly over time ;)

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93