Technical support on the list [was Re: rogers rocket stick sierra 330U]

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:40:49 UTC 2012

"RTFM" or "Just Google It" aren't helpful or polite responses to
support requests and are strongly discouraged in the Ubuntu community.

As far as I'm concerned, requests for support are welcome on this
list.  Not least because they're going to happen regardless and
presenting people with a helpful, supportive and co-operative
community is at least as important as presenting them with technology
that we'd like to believe "just works."

If people would like this list to have more discussion about events
and community-building, the best way to do that is to discuss events
and community-building.  That sort of thing is very welcome as well.

Darcy.