rogers rocket stick sierra 330U

Rob Lawson robealawson81 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:06:00 UTC 2012

my name is rob, and i live in ontario, canada
i have downloaded ubuntu into my computer, but i cant access the internet
i am unable to open the USB drive, ubuntu is asking for application to open with, and as i just installed ubuntu on my drive, i dont have the applications
Rogers has said that there is no suporting software to access linux, but there are posts all over the internet saying that there is
would you know of any programs/applications i could find for ubuntu to make it internet accessable?
and maybe how i could open and install the information contained in the sierra wireless 330U rogers rocket stick
ty for any assistance you might be able to provide