Ubuntu-ca disbanded?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Nov 25 07:11:51 UTC 2012

Here's a thing: For the 2010 ReApproval[1] we stated that the Ubuntu
Canada Team has "200+" members.  Currently the membership stands at 297.
 If we could bump that up by four then we can say that this year we have
"300+" members!  One of the metrics for ReApproval is to show growth in
the team.  If you're reading this and haven't already joined, then you
can do so by hopping over to

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ca

--Bob.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/ReApprovalApplication2010