Ubuntu-ca disbanded?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Nov 23 20:54:50 UTC 2012

So we need to put together a campaign for the Ubuntu-ca LoCo reapproval.
 We've been talking about that in the IRC meetings for a few months now;
I guess it's crunch time.

I've started a "ReApproval Application 2012" page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/ReApprovalApplication2012 which is
largely copied from the 2010 ReApproval page.

The ReApproval page is kind of like the resume for the Ubuntu-ca team.
Please feel free to update, correct, or add to this page.  Pictures
would be especially welcome.

Hopefully by the time Darcy has sorted out the status of our ReApproval
we'll have the page ready to go.

--Bob.